Friday, June 20, 2008

A tribute to Mi

Mi will be going back to Brunei for a few months. We're all going to miss her dearly. No worries, I believe that you will still catch her here blogging.

Anyway, just a simple message to Mi.

My dear sis, Mi,
It's been really amazing this year. Thank you for a beautiful friendship and wonderful sweet memories. I'll never forget them. Enjoy yourself this holiday and take good care ya. Go back and make more memories. Let God shine through you and let them see how much you've changed and how real God is to you. It's been great riding along side with you through everything. Thanks for letting me be a part of your journey here. I'm very happy and proud to see you come so far. I will miss you very much Mi. Can't wait to hear all about your stories from Brunei. I will always keep you in prayer and always know that I'm here for you. Love you very much. I know Daddy will take care of you.

Love always, Me

Till then, we shall all wait till she blogs again. **winks**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O

WOW!!! That was so sweet Me!!! Thanks jie ^-^ very very touched =')

HuGss~ Take care while i'm gone k? [Haha, maybe I should say that to myself since I'm usually the one that needs taking care of =P]

God bless!! Will miss you loads!!

Kathryn said...

HEHE!! sure going to miss her too =) Really hard, as in SERIOUSLY hard to find wacky people like you!!! hahaha It has been a great year, and ya thanks... enjoy ya, and heehee SHINE TO OUTSHINE =) Spread your light... whooohoooo!!! God bless =)

Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Kathryn: =') I'll miss you too! We should start a "WacKieS UniTeD" xP

Anonymous said...

LoL hard to meet WACKY people like michi ! Thats very true.
I shall mish yoo two !! AHH

Anonymous said...

wah!! michie gonna mish u erm.. 3! :D kekeke!! take care marc :) gonna miss u and ben ^-^

Anonymous said...

Yay! Let's all join the 'Missie-Michie-Muchie' club! *Boo-hoo-hoo! Sniffles* :(

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.