Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!

To all the fathers in this world, we wish you the greatest Fathers' Day any father can ever have. May today be filled with love from your little children, your little miracles. The ones u wake every morning, kiss goodnight and the little ones you're extremely proud of.

To all the children in this world, we wish you had the greatest time making your daddies happy and proud daddies today. The one daddy that wakes you up every morning, kiss you goodnight and the one you run to for everything.

I'm very sure today is a very significant day even if it's just sitting at home.

Here, we wish to give tribute to the One Daddy that we often forget because we can't exactly see the Big Man. He's the One who had everything plan for us. Every little detail. He's the One who made everything possible, the impossible possible and the possible amazing. Darn, God must be pretty busy taking care of all of us. Every single one of us. Every cry, every tear, every prayer, every hurt. Tough stuff. Don't wanna be Him. Headache!!!

Haha!! Who am I kidding??!! He's God. He can do anything. Super Man, errr God!! err.. okay...

Anyway, I've been a Christian for only 2 years, but I have seen enough to know this Father that we can't tangibly see is absolutely real. And SuPer AweSOmE!!! There's literally no words to describe how wonderful, amazing and magnificent He is. God's been so very gracious to me and so kind to love me enough to have so many wonderful miracles in my life. He taught me how to love all that I have. He's blessed me with more than I can ever ask for. He gave me everything when I had nothing.

He's the One that kept me going. He's the One who promised to never leave me nor forsake me. And He never did. He's used everything I've been through to touch lives. But I must say, Daddy uses me in the weirdest moments, in the weirdest ways. Which is very profound I assure you. But He's very cool that way.

I read this somewhere a long time ago and I truly hold it close to my heart. A 5 year old boy told a 3 year old girl that he talks to Jesus everyday. And the 3 year old girl said this, "I don't talk, I just cuddle with Him". Its so cute!! Mi and I often sit and think how it's going to be like up in heaven. Maybe God will just be Daddy and He'll let us cuddle with Him. And all His hugs would be very warm, comforting and a whole lot of love with chocolate and cherry toppings!

Sometimes Mi and I wonder when we do mull about all that has happened, there's something in our heads that tells us that God is having an absolutely swell time seeing how we are, like little children at His feet. He probably enjoys the fact that we see Him to be so cool, weird, awesome and profound ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!

*puzzled face*

We often forget that God is really just Daddy. We forget that He watches over us all the time, He plans everything for us, He has our best interest, He will never let us go through the things we cannot manage and most of all, we forget that He, just like any other father here on earth, loves us. He sent His Son to die for us. He must love us a whole lot.

I've been called naive many times because I always think that things are perfect. I've been told many times "News flash!! The real world isn't perfect". Yes, the real world isn't perfect. But God is perfect. In every weakness and every flaw, God's strength and the manifestation of His glory is perfect. So the world is a sad sad place, but God is One what makes miracles. There must be some miracles in this sad sad place. If we look closer, with our hearts and not our minds, there's a whole lot of miracles to see. No disappointments there.

I don't know about you, but I like to see God as Daddy. The One that wants nothing but the very best for me. He's the same today, tomorrow and forevermore. He won't change =)

We just need to go to Him for everything. Just like a child. We find wisdom, strength, comfort, joy and peace from Him. Let us all keep the childlike faith where we trust Daddy for everything, and trust Him to lead our lives for us.

Dear Daddy,

I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done. Wish I never did it. But thank You for forgiving me and still loving me just the same. I can't thank You enough for everything.

I love you Daddy

Love always,
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always encouragin' just to read/hear your testimony of God's amazin' and wonderful grace, and His unfailin' and unendin' love, beautifully canvased and manifested in and thru' the life that has been made His, as it has always truly belonged to Him right from the start. Praise and thanks be to the Father! =)