Sunday, August 31, 2008

Songs of Praise!

This is something cool I started. See if you can figure it out =)

"This is my desire" to live a life that is "Magnificent".
Long ago, whenever I sat alone I always wished that "Better is one day"
How I wished that I could find "Sanctuary" in this busy busy life.
I often wonder what was "The reason I live". But I never found out why.
Later on, someone told me about an "Amazing love".
Then they talked about an "Amazing grace".
They told me that everything was done "So you (I) would come".
They said "We are the reason", that "Above all",
"Till the ends of the earth" He will always be there for"Evermore".
As I felt a little tug, I felt the call to "Come to Jesus"
As my journey with Him was just beginning, my life changed completely.
For the first time, I felt like I was riding on "Eagle's wings".
Truly, "There was none like you (Him)". He is the "King of Majesty",
He is "Mighty to save". He will be there "Through it all".
Lord, "Great is thy faithfulness". "Now that You're near", "I offer my life to you".
I know that I am in my "Potter's Hands" and I can be "Still" as I wait on Him.
"And now my lifesong sing" as a testimony to show "How great is our God"
for "His love endures forever".
Here I just want to "Give thanks" for His "Saving Grace"

If you can guess, it is a selection of song titles. They're all beautifully written songs to praise and worship our magnificent God. But no word or lyrics can begin to describe Him in a nutshell.

Thanks for always being so amazing Daddy!!

Love always, Me


No comments: