Sunday, August 31, 2008

He is faithful

Remember recently I blogged about God not answering my prayers the way I had wanted Him to? Well, turns out He did in some other way and more than I expected Him to. I wonder why and what else He has planned for me. I guess that will probably be a huge mystery waiting to be solved and to be revealed. At least, in His time.

Last week, I thought Daddy left me (well I know He won't but it really felt that way). Next week, I'm starting on a whole new adventure!!! I'm really excited to see what He brings for me to learn. I hope He'll teach me more and more and bring me closer to Him each day.

This whole month was a lot of waiting for me. And now, Mi is facing the same challenge. I know how she feels. You kinda get lost in the wait even though you didn't exactly go anywhere. But all we can do is wait. Well, a little dedication to my dear sister, "Mi, its going to be really amazing. Like how it has always been. You know that. Wait a little while more 'kay, I'll be here praying and waiting with you *winks"

To all who have been waiting for a long time for something dear to you, I guess it just means that you keep on waiting. God answers prayers and this wait will mould us to be greater testimonies for Him to witness His miracles and glory.

Don't let go!

May your prayers be answered in its most special and unique way, and MOST of all, at the right time!

I hope this post won't discourage you to think that God is trying to "kill" you waiting for Him, but to wait on Him and KNOW that He brings greater news and greater miracles to come.

Love always,
Me

No comments: