Saturday, September 6, 2008

More than meets the eye

Its was the first week of the brand new chapter of the story of my life. And like always, it started with an amazing testimony for dear Daddy! He was indeed forevermore absolutely awesome like how he's always been in my life.

I just started work. Well, its only been orientation but God has been so wonderful as to reveal the room whose door He had just opened for me. It was really great to see that my long wait was so rewarding in the end. I think many people will say that I'm pretty nuts to say that I'm very eager to start work and especially to meet my new colleagues, get to know them and work hand in hand with them. They seemed like an interesting bunch. The plan was not to come here, but after applying, I became so convicted that made the wait all worth it.

I'm starting to see how I can serve Daddy right here where I worth by just being who I am. I hope to be a testimony for Him here and He'd use me to touch the lives of the ones around me. I was very wrong about this place where I work. I would have never expected to have experienced all of this, at least not here. But I was so wrong. The funny thing is, I'm glad I was. It was indeed more than meets the eye.

A shout out to Daddy!!

THANKS DADDY! FOR ALWAYS BEING SO WONDERFULLY AWESOME! I APPRECIATE THIS MORE THAN I CAN SAY IT REALLY!!

So right now, it'll be harder, it will be tiring, it's gonna take many sacrifices, late nights and maybe some discouraged hearts but I will have faith! I will trust God to give me the strength, the peace, the conviction and most of all the joy in this busy busy and hectic part of my life. But for Daddy, I'm willing and I'm excited to see what more surprises He has installed for me.

Thanks for all my lovely brothers and sisters that has always stood by me and encouraged me and kept me in constant prayer. (I still need it very much by the way... winks... thankies!!) Your love for me, I can't thank you enough and I pray that God will indeed bless you and reward you in return. Someone told me, if she were to write a character like me in a book, she'd write of many trials and testings but loads more joy and blessing given from above. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm overwhelmed by God's presence in my life. I hope I'll always be. I hope this post can bring you (dear reader) hope and be amazed by Him if you only trust that He is there.

I hope to bring you more updates in due time. Till then, take care!!

Love always,
Me

No comments: