Friday, September 26, 2008

Gracious in every way

Once again, God had not failed to show me that He is there, watching over me, every step of the way. He's been so gracious and I am nothing but grateful for His everlasting love for me. I wish so bad that I can say thank you enough to make up for what He has done. Tonight is one of those nights when I sit and reminisce and be overwhelmed by His greatness and goodness in my life.

Today He led me to see the kingdom that He's started right here in the office!! He opened my eyes to something I would have never expected to see. I'm just so very happy with everything right now. Studying and working is indeed a huge challenge but He makes it easy when He makes me stronger and when He grants me the strength only He can give. Everything I see at work each day is like being in a new place and being mesmerized by everything around me.

I hope in time to come the joy will not fade but will be more apparent and over-flowing to all who see. Looking back, He's been gracious in every way. From the day He saved me, through all the trials and testings, for all the blessings and in every event. It was all very special in its own way. He's been nothing but gracious. Thanks Daddy! More than I can say it.

Love Always,
Me

No comments: